I have a tag post for you today, this is the first one in a few weeks (they all seem to come at once). this is the first time I have come across this tag, but it is such fun and seems lovely. Thanks to the lovely Hannah from Hannah’s Bookshelf for tagging me and all the wonderful other bloggers she tagged. Definitely go and check out Hannah’s post and her blog as well, you must follow her if you haven’t already.
So What Exactly is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma (the creator of the award)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 facts about me:
- I am literally obsessed with Christmas, my personality thrives around this time of year. My first ever proper job was as a Christmas elf when I was 17. I just get so excited to be around Christmas things.
- I love to bake, especially this time of year. I spend most of my weekends baking yummy treats for my family.
- I am working as a Christmas temp at Waterstones so will spending the majority of the next months working with books yay!
My Best Posts:
Answering Hannah’s Questions
Give me a book recommendation!
Jessie Burton, The Miniaturist. I only just finished this yesterday and I just absolutely loved it. It had very strong female characters and I would recommend it to everyone.
What are you most looking forward to in 2019?
In February I am going to London for my Mum’s 50th birthday and we are all going to the Ritz for afternoon tea. Afternoon tea at the Ritz is one of my favourite things so I am so excited for that.
Besides that, hopefully getting a job and moving out. There is no certainty but I have a whole year so I am praying it happens haha.
Which author would you love to write a book with?
I don’t write at all, so I guess anyone that could write well enough or think of a good enough concept to carry me through the whole process. If I am honest, I am pretty pants at writing.
Which book would you want to see made into a film/TV show?
Donna Tartt’s The Goldfinch. It is really lengthy and detailed so I am not sure it would lend itself well to a film. Especially as I feel they wouldn’t do it justice, but I would love to see someone try.
Do you have any exciting plans for Christmas?
Just my usual Christmas plans and traditions. Besides this I am going to Winter Wonderland this week, Birmingham’s German Market next week and obviously going out and getting wrecked on Christmas eve.
- Do you have any favourite festive reads? if so, what are they?
- Who is your all time favourite book character?
- Are you planning on posting Christmassy content in December?
- What is the one book you would recommend to anyone?
- Do you have any Christmas traditions?
I can’t wait to read everyone’s responses.